Monday 14 January 2013

Arshi FF ~FORBIDDEN DESIRE~ (UL II) Teaser


Teaser

The whole mansion was adored with the fairy lights

Mrs Subhadra Raizada was welcoming all the guests.

It was celebration time. After all the only son and heir of Raizada clan was getting married.

And the happiness doubled with another marriage which was taking place in the same house, it was the marriage ceremony of Khushi Kumari Gupta along with Arnav Singh Raizada.


So, here I welcome you all on the marriage ceremony of 

Arnav Singh Raizada with Shetal Kapoor

and

Khushi Kumari Gupta with Samrat Sehgal

In this whole celebration nobody noticed one person, who was crying her heart out in her room, clutching her childhood photo, her love, her arnav. Her destiny took away her parents when she was very young and today it is taking away the person whom she had loved since her childhood days, but the person she loves the most, hates her to the core. after all she is the soul reason for making Arnav Singh Raizada orphan today.

**

Presenting you Unconscious Love Season II

12 comments:

  1. Appy i just sign up in goolge bcoz of ur restricted blog issue :( its not good buddy u really have to open it readers are facing difficulties abt it . . n yeah ur writing is just AWESOME , LOVELY , FABULOUS , EXTRAORDINARY and just WOWWWWWWW <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the chp was awesome!!! but appy blog ke wajah se there r many reading issues!! just i am not able to view every content on ur blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanq appy for the links of ur blogs
    thanq sooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fanfic :)

    Keep up the good work, you are an amazing writer.

    Could you please add me for all your blogs, I'd really apprecite it :D

    Update soon

    Shivani

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow a great teaser appy .....as usual a brilliant start ......khushi loves arnav from childhood and he hates her .......even after staying wid her for so long he cannot come tolove her undoubtedly.....thnx for the pm....it was a very brilliant start .....
    Love u tk care....
    Keep smilin....
    God bless....
    Rockingchamp(IF)........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aamizingggggggggggggggggggg.....Wooaahhhh <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Such an interesting teaser,Really nicely written.Did I ever tell you That I love your writing style ;)....In the sart I thought maybe Arshi were getting married ,I have I kinda was shocked afterwards...That girl is Khushi right?Why do I smell something fishy?...Wait...Its not something fishy...Its a misunderstanding :P....He hates her :/ well this is a bummer isn't it?Great concept though *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have really stopped counting the times I have read your works..ONS I &II and UL II. Please I wanna Be part of your all offerings. I want to read each one. Can I get an invitation please...pretty please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete